Who can use this feature?
Considerations for Deploying to CSV
Keep these considerations in mind when deploying records to CSV.
- Did you upload previous CSV file(s) from Radius? Uploading files will ensure that the number of New Radius records in your segment align with what you've deployed in the past.
- We recommend you deploy only the records you'll take action on since we update our data every two weeks. You'll want to use our freshest data. However, you can deploy up to 100,000 New record per deployment.
- Radius deploys a standard set of fields for New records. Radius tags Open, Won, and Lost records in a list or campaign, but does not deploy field values for Open, Won, Lost records.
You can deploy up to 100,000 New records for each deployment. There is no limit for Open, Won, and Lost records.
- From Segments, select the audience you want records from.
- Click Deploy, and select where you'll send those records.
- Follow the wizard to select the type and number of records. You'll need to assign any Open, Won, or Lost records to a campaign, list, and owner.
We’ll email you after your deployment is finished.