Who can use this feature?
Our Pardot integration uses REST APIs to authorize and securely access data without revealing username and password credentials. Your data is encrypted and decrypted with AES-256 while in transit to our secure data center. Once you've finished the integration, Radius syncs with Pardot every 30 minutes to identify and analyze new prospects or changes to existing prospects. Throughout the process, Radius maintains a refresh token that ensures your Pardot instance stays connected.
Radius consumes and analyzes data from these types of Pardot records.
- Activities (Tasks)
Radius adheres to all industry security controls to ensure your data is safe and secure. See for yourself by reviewing our application and data security standards.
Before You Start
Here’s what you’ll need.
- A dedicated Radius user in Pardot with Administrator or Marketing role.
- Your Pardot API User Key. Here's how to find your API User Key in Pardot.
- A list of your Pardot Prospect fields. You’ll map them with Radius fields.
- If you plan on using Radius scoring, create two custom fields on the Prospect object in Pardot: one for Radius score (numeric) and one for Radius grade (text).
Connect your Pardot account with Radius to integrate your marketing automation. We sync every 30 minutes to make sure your data is up-to-date. If you’re already logged into Pardot, we’ll use those credentials. Clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window to make sure you connect the right account.
Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Pardot and click Connect.
- Follow the wizard to enter your Pardot username and password, enter your API User Key, map your Pardot Prospect fields and start matching.
This process can take some time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done.