Who can use this feature?
Radius can sends scores and grades to the Salesforce Lead and Account object. Scores for matched Open records existing in your CRM sync every 30 minutes. Any new records added to your Salesforce automatically receive a score once they are matched. Plus, all the net-new Radius records you deploy are given a score.
Take a tour! Log in to Radius, then click the walk-thru icon on the Scoring page.
Before You Start
Here's what you'll need.
- The goal you select must have at least 100 Won and 100 Lost records to score records. For best results, we recommend you have more than 1000 Won records and more than 1000 Lost records.
- Review your goal model to make sure you have the right prospects categorized as Open. Get more on how goal setting works for building your predictive model.
- Add Radius Scoring fields to Salesforce on the Account and Lead objects.
- Create a list view in Salesforce for leads and accounts showing Radius Score and Radius Grade. Make the list view available to your sales team, as appropriate.
Set Up Radius Scoring
Radius scoring can take a few hours to finish. We’ll send you an email when the sync is done. After you set up Radius Scoring, we sync every 30 minutes to make sure new records are scored and existing records are updated if they change.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Click your integration and go to the Scoring tab.
- Follow the flow to select your goal, map the fields you’ll use to sync Radius scores and grades to, and set your record grade ranges. You can switch to a different goal later if you need to.
- Click Save and Sync Scores.