Who can use this feature?
Radius sends scores and grades to the Pardot Prospect object. Scores for matched Open records existing in Pardot are scored and new records created in Pardot automatically receive a score once they are matched. Plus, all the net-new Radius records you deploy are scored.
Before You Start
- Add Radius Scoring fields to the Pardot Prospect object.
- The goal you select must have at least 100 Won and 100 Lost records to score records. For best results, we recommend you have more than 1000 Won records and more than 1000 Lost records.
- Review your lead routing workflows. You may want to create or modify those workflows so they utilize the new Radius scores.
Set Up Radius Scoring
Radius scoring can take a few hours to finish. We’ll send you an email when the sync is done. After you set up Radius Scoring, we sync every 30 minutes to make sure new records are scored and existing records are updated if they change.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Click your integration and go to the Scoring tab.
- Follow the flow to select your goal, map the fields you’ll use to sync Radius scores and grades to, and set your record grade ranges. You can switch to a different goal later if you need to.
- Click Save and Sync Scores.