Radius sends scores and grades to matched Pardot records. Open records existing in Pardot are scored and new records created in Pardot automatically receive a score once they are matched. Plus, all the net-new Radius records you deploy are scored.
Who can use this feature?
Considerations for Radius Scoring
- The goal you select must have at least 100 Won and 100 Lost records to score records. For best results, we recommend you have more than 1000 Won records and more than 1000 Lost records.
- Look at your MAT's lead routing workflows. You may want to create or modify those workflows so they utilize the new Radius scores. Consider setting up a bi-directional integration between Salesforce and your MAT so you have the same records in both systems.
- For Pardot, Radius scores and grades are sent to the Prospect object.
Create Custom Fields in Your MAT
In Pardot, create two custom fields on the Prospect object for scores and grades. We recommend you name them Radius Score and Radius Grade.
- Radius Score. Make sure the field type you choose can receive numerical values. For example, a number from 1 to 100.
- Radius Grade. Make sure the field type you choose can receive letter values. For example, A, B, C, and D.
Set Up Radius Scoring
Radius scoring can take a few hours to finish. We’ll send you an email when the sync is done. After you set up Radius Scoring, we sync every 30 minutes to make sure new records are scored and existing records are updated if they change.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Under Integrations, click the integration you want to set up scoring for.
- Click the Scoring tab.
- Follow the flow to select your goal, map the custom fields you’ll sync Radius scores and grades to, and set your record grade ranges. You can switch to a different goal later if you need to.
- Click Save and Sync Scores. We'll send scores for Open records in your CRM.