Who can use this feature?
Before you deploy, make sure your segment is optimized with the right signals for the campaign you're running, so you have the data you need. For example, if you're running an email campaign, your segment should include reachability signals for Contact, Business, or both. The Contact signal is Contact Has Direct Email and the Business signal is Business Has Email.
Considerations for Deploying to Marketo
- Upload any previous CSV files you've downloaded from Radius so our tools are in sync. This way, the number of New Radius records in your segment aligns with what you've deployed in the past.
- We recommend that you deploy only the records you'll take action on since we update our data every two weeks. You'll want to use our freshest data. However, you can deploy up to 100,000 New record per deployment.
- Radius deploys a standard set of fields for New records. Radius tags Open, Won, and Lost records in a list or campaign, but does not deploy field values for Open, Won, Lost records.
- Open, Won, and Lost records sent to Marketo lists do not get addition field values added to them. To include additional data into existing records, you'll need to set up Data Append.
Deploy Records to Marketo
Deploy new records from Radius to Marketo as leads. If you're deploying Open, Won, or Lost records existing in your Salesforce or Marketo, you'll need to assign them to a Marketo List.
- From Segments, select the audience you want records from.
- Click Deploy and select Marketo.
- Follow the flow to select the type and number of records. We’ll send you an email when your deployment is done.