With the Radius Audience Enhancement for Facebook Custom Audiences you can expand the number of contact identifiers we send to custom audiences. Rather than sending the contact information for only the top one or two contacts for the deployed record, Radius sends all the contacts that meet your segment criteria. Customer results vary based on factors such as target industry, but we’ve seen lifts in audience size upwards of 4x when the audience enhancement feature is applied.
Who can use this feature?
Standard Radius Fields Deployed to a Facebook Custom Audience
Here is a list of fields we deploy.
- Business Email
- Business Phone
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
Best Practices for Deploying to a Facebook Custom Audience
- Start by deploying Open records. These are leads you already have in your CRM who may be familiar with your brand through the Clickback campaigns.
- Check the audience enhancement box before deploying so we can leverage network data to increase match rates with Facebook.
- Deploy at least 100 records to account for ones that may not match.
- Import the CSV file to your CRM as soon as we email it to you. This way, you can the track performance of New records.
- If the size of your custom audience is fewer than 1,000 prospects, consider expanding your custom audience with guidance from Facebook.
Deploy Records to a Facebook Custom Audience
All Facebook Custom Audiences need least 20 people. If you're creating a new custom audience, deploy at least 100 records to account for ones that may not match.
- From Segments, select the audience you want records from.
- Click Deploy.
- Follow the flow to select the type and number of records you want to deploy and select an audience. We’ll email you when your deployment is done.