Who can use this feature?
Considerations for Deploying to CSV
Keep these considerations in mind when deploying records to CSV.
- Did you upload any previous CSV files from Radius? Uploading files will ensure that the number of New Radius records in your segment aligns with what you've deployed in the past.
- You can deploy up to 100,000 New record per deployment.
- Because we update our data every two weeks, Radius recommends that you deploy only the records you'll take action on in the near term.
- Radius deploys a standard set of fields for New records. Radius tags records as Open, Won, and Lost records, but does not deploy field values for those types of records unless your Radius account is specifically configured to provide those values.
- Radius deploys only one contact per account record to CSV files.
You can deploy up to 100,000 New records for each deployment. There is no limit for Open, Won, and Lost records.
- From Segments, select the audience you want records from.
- Click Deploy, and select where you'll send those records.
- Follow the wizard to select the type and number of records. You'll need to assign any Open, Won, or Lost records to a campaign, list, and owner.
We’ll email you after your deployment is finished.