Who can use this feature?
How It Works
When you deploy to Google, Radius sends email addresses to a Google User List. Email addresses send from Radius are matched to Google User Accounts using Google’s Customer Match process. This can take up to 24 hours to finish matching.
Once Google’s Customer Match process is done matching, you can add your list to Search, YouTube, and Display (Gmail only) campaigns. The ads are seen when matched users are logged into their Google accounts.
- Search - Search Network only and Search Network with Display Select keyword campaigns
- YouTube - Online video (TrueView) ads
- Display (Gmail only) - Display Network only ads at the top of a Gmail inbox.
Best Practices for Advertising on Google
- Know how much you’re willing to pay for a click on your ad since AdWords sets your bids to help you get as many clicks as possible within your budget.
- Try to write headlines so they make sense when read together and separately. And, Capitalize the first letter of every word in your headline.
- Know your keywords. These are the search terms that may trigger your ad to appear next to search results. A good idea is to include one or two keywords in your headlines.
- Use a clear call to action. Include specific prices or promotions.
- Track the campaign’s performance using Google Ads Manager. For accurate tracking, use one Customer Match audience per ad campaign.
- If you’re driving website traffic, try tracking traffic and conversions.
Standard Radius Fields Deployed to Google User Lists
Here is a list of fields we deploy.
- Business Email
- Contact Email
Best Practices for Deploying to a Google User List
- Deploy at least 2,500 records to account for ones that may not match.
- Use audience enhancement for lifts in audience size. We've seen upwards of 4x lift.
- Import the CSV file to your CRM as soon as we email it to you. This way, you can the track performance of New records.
Deploy Records to a Google User List
All Google User Lists need at least 1000 people before they can be used in ads. Google recommends uploading 5,000 email addresses to achieve this match rate. We have found similar match rates (20% or higher) using Radius data.
- From Segments, select the audience you want records from.
- Click Deploy, and select where you'll send those records.
- Follow the wizard to select the type and number of records, and an audience.
Google’s Customer Match process can take up to 24 hours to finish matching.