Who can use this feature?
Before you deploy, make sure your segment is optimized with the right signals for the campaign you're running, so you have the data you need. For example, if you're running an email campaign, your segment should include reachability signals for Contact, Business, or both. The Contact signal is Contact Has Direct Email and the Business signal is Business Has Email.
Considerations for Deploying to Eloqua
- Did you upload previous CSV file(s) from Radius? Uploading files will ensure that the number of New Radius records in your segment align with what you've deployed in the past.
- We recommend you deploy only the records you'll take action on since we update our data every two weeks. You'll want to use our freshest data. However, you can deploy up to 100,000 New record per deployment.
- Radius deploys a standard set of fields for New records. Radius tags Open, Won, and Lost records in a list or campaign, but does not deploy field values for Open, Won, Lost records.
Deploy Records to Eloqua
Radius deploys New, Open, Won, and Lost records as Eloqua contacts. Radius deploys a standard set of fields for New records when you deploy to Eloqua. If you're deploying Open, Won, or Lost records, you'll need to assign them to a new or existing Eloqua List since they already exist in your Eloqua. Radius tags Open, Won, and Lost records in a list, but does not deploy field values for Open, Won, Lost records.
- From Segments, select the audience you want records from.
- Click Deploy, and select Eloqua.
- Follow the wizard to select the type and number of records.
We’ll email you after your deployment is finished.