Who can use this feature?
How It Works
Our Oracle Eloqua integration consumes and analyzes Account, Contact, Shared Lists, and Activities (Tasks) data from your Oracle Eloqua. During setup, you decide the level of information you give us access with the user profile you connect for the Radius sync. We make sure your data is safe and secure by adhering to all industry security controls. See for yourself by reviewing our application and data security standards.
- We use REST APIs to authorize and securely access data without revealing username and password credentials.
- We encrypt and decrypt your data with AES-256 while in transit to our secure data center.
- We sync with Eloqua every 30 minutes to identify and analyze new accounts and contacts or changes to existing accounts and contacts.
- We maintain a refresh token to make sure your Oracle Eloqua instance stays connected.
Prepare for Integration
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Prepare your Oracle Eloqua by assigning a user with security permissions.
Connect Oracle Eloqua and Map Fields
If you’re already logged into Eloqua, we’ll use those credentials. To make sure you connect the right account, clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window before connecting Eloqua in Radius.
- Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Eloqua and click Connect.
- Follow the flow to enter your Eloqua username and password, map your Eloqua contact and account fields, and start matching records.
The sync and matching process takes some time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done.
View the Eloqua Integration Dashboard
The Eloqua integration dashboard gives you a high-level overview about the number of contacts and accounts we’ve matched with and your sync status . Plus, you can reconfigure your mappings or reconcile records that didn’t match here too.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Find Eloqua and click View Details.
If you're using Radius Scoring, you can set up Radius Scoring for Oracle Eloqua now.