Who can use this feature?
How It Works
Our Marketo integration consumes and analyzes Lead, Static List, and Activities (Tasks) data from your Marketo. During setup, you decide the level of information you give us access with the user profile you connect for the Radius sync. We make sure your data is safe and secure by adhering to all industry security controls. See for yourself by reviewing our application and data security standards.
- We use REST and SOAP APIs to authorize and securely access data without revealing username and password credentials.
- We encrypt and decrypt your data with AES-256 while in transit to our secure data center.
- We sync with Marketo every 30 minutes to identify and analyze new leads or changes to existing leads.
- We maintain a refresh token to make sure your Marketo instance stays connected.
Prepare for Integration
Here’s what you’ll need.
Connect Marketo and Map Fields
If you’re already logged into Marketo, we’ll use those credentials. Clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window to make sure you connect the right account.
- Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Marketo and click Connect.
- Follow the wizard to enter your Marketo username and password, enter your API credentials, map your Marketo Lead fields, and start matching records.
This takes some time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done. After the integration we sync every 30 minutes.
View the Marketo Integration Dashboard
The Marketo integration dashboard gives you a high-level overview about the number of leads we’ve matched with and your sync status . Plus, you can reconfigure your mappings or reconcile records that didn’t match here too.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Find Marketo and click View Details.
If you're using Radius Scoring, you can set up Radius Scoring for Marketo now.