Who can use this feature?
Radius uses the OAuth protocol to authorize and securely access a single user’s Facebook account. The user will need to log in to Facebook with the Facebook credentials for an ad account that can be used to create and edit custom audiences. OAuth authentication expires every few months, but we’ll remind you when to renew your login credentials so you stay connected.
Before You Start
Here's what you'll need.
- A Facebook Ad login with Ad Account Administrator permissions.
- Accept the Facebook's Terms of Service.
Connect Facebook Ads
- Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Facebook and click Connect.
- Log in to Facebook with your Facebook Ad Account credentials. This is the account you’ll use to create and edit custom audiences.
- Review the Facebook Integration Overview page. If you have multiple Facebook ad accounts, you can select a default ad account.