Who can use this feature?
Radius uses the Marketo REST and SOAP APIs to sync data securely between the two systems. Users need Marketo Administrator permissions to obtain Marketo REST and SOAP API credentials, which they will input to Radius during the setup process.
Radius servers sync with Marketo every 30 minutes to identify and analyze new records or changes to existing records.
Before You Start
Here’s what you’ll need.
- A dedicated Radius user role in Marketo with Access API permissions.
- Assign API Access and get SOAP and REST API credentials.
- A list of your Lead fields in Marketo. You’ll map them with Radius fields.
- If you plan on using Radius scoring, create two custom fields on the Lead object in Marketo. One for Radius score (numeric) and one for Radius grade (text).
If you’re already logged into Marketo, we’ll use those credentials. Clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window to make sure you connect the right account.
- Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Marketo and click Connect.
- Follow the wizard to enter your Marketo username and password, enter your API credentials, and map your Marketo Lead fields, and start matching records.
This takes some time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done. After the integration we sync every 30 minutes.