With the Radius Audience Enhancement for Facebook Custom Audiences you can expand the number of contact identifiers we send to custom audiences. Rather than sending the contact information for only the top one or two contacts for the deployed record, Radius sends all the contacts that meet your segment criteria. Customer results vary based on factors such as target industry, but we’ve seen lifts in audience size upwards of 4x when the audience enhancement feature is applied.
Who can use this feature?
How It Works
Radius uses the OAuth protocol to authorize and securely access a single user’s Facebook account. The user will need to log in to Facebook with the Facebook credentials for an ad account that can be used to create and edit custom audiences. OAuth authentication expires every few months, but we’ll remind you when to renew your login credentials so you stay connected.
Set Up Your Facebook Credentials
Here's what you'll need.
- A Facebook Ad login with Ad Account Administrator permissions.
- Accept the Facebook's Terms of Service.
Connect to Facebook Ads
- Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Facebook and click Connect.
- Log in to Facebook with your Facebook Ad Account credentials. This is the account you’ll use to create and edit custom audiences.
- Review the Facebook Integration Overview page. If you have multiple Facebook ad accounts, you can select a default ad account.