Who can use this feature?
Before You Start
Here’s what you’ll need.
- A dedicated Radius user in Eloqua with the following permissions
- Advanced Users-Marketing
- Action Permissions: Manage data import, Manage data export, and Manage contacts.
- Asset Creation Permissions: Contact Groups.
- Default Asset Permissions: Contact Groups > View.
- A list of your Contact and Account fields in Eloqua. You’ll map them to Radius fields.
- If you plan on using Radius scoring, create two custom fields on the Contact object in Eloqua. One for Radius score (numeric) and one for Radius grade (text).
Connect your Eloqua account with Radius to integrate your marketing automation. We sync every 30 minutes to make sure your data is up-to-date. If you’re already logged into Eloqua, we’ll use those credentials. Clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window to make sure you connect the right account.
- Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Eloqua and click Connect.
- Follow the flow to enter your Eloqua username and password, map your Eloqua Contact and Account fields, and start matching records.
The integration can take time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done.