Our integrations and add-ons allow you to sync and feed B2B data from into Radius to your CRM and MAT, and vice versa. Plus, you can connect your digital marketing platforms so your team can deliver records directly to audiences.
Here are some benefits of integrating your existing toolset.
- Get a unified view of data from your existing marketing systems and tools into one place.
- Identify, address, and automate core data improvements so your team has accurate and quality data to drive revenue.
- Match and validate your data every 30 minutes.
- Leverage our predictive intelligence to find your best prospects and prioritize them first.
- Save time by sending new data from our B2B data source, The Network of Record, directly to all your marketing tools.
Radius adheres to all industry security controls to ensure your data is safe and secure. See for yourself by reviewing our application and data security standards.
Integrate one or all of your tools by connecting your customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation tool (MAT), and digital advertising platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Salesforce CRM Integration
- Oracle Eloqua Integration
- Marketo Integration
- Pardot Integration
- Digital Advertising Platforms
If you have a CRM other than Salesforce, you may be able to upload your CRM records to Radius instead. Contact our team.
If you've integrated Salesforce CRM, get your sales reps access to data in The Network of Record with Radius Connect. This way, they can find new businesses and contacts from Radius directly in Salesforce.
- Radius Connect
- More coming soon!