Integrating Radius and Salesforce lets your organization identify core data improvements, get new prospects from Radius, and uncover insights into promising prospects already in your Salesforce.
How It Works
Our Salesforce integration matches your Salesforce CRM to The Network of RecordTM and finds patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers by analyzing Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Campaign, and Activity (task) data. This way, your organization gets total clarity into your data health, identifies the ideal customer profile, and has access to millions of businesses and contacts so you can reach out to your best prospects first.
- Our data matching engine compares names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and tons of other attributes to find similarities between your Salesforce CRM and The Network of RecordTM.
- Our goal modeling engine analyzes your Salesforce to identify patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers.
- Our Salesforce integration syncs every 30 minutes to match and analyze new records or changes to existing records.
To make sure we are always in full compliance with Salesforce.com’s partner security standards, our team has regular reviews to keep your information safe.
- We use OAuth 2.0 Salesforce protocol to securely access data without revealing username and password credentials.
- We encrypt and decrypt your data with AES-256 while it’s in transit to our secure data center for analysis.
- We maintain a refresh token to make sure your Salesforce instance stays connected.