Who can use this feature?
How It Works
Our Pardot integration matches your Pardot MAT to The Network of RecordTM and finds patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers by consuming and analyzing Prospect, List, and Activity (Task) data. During setup, you decide the level of information you give us access with the user profile you connect for the Radius sync.
- Our data matching engine compares names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and tons of other attributes to find similarities between your Pardot MAT and The Network of RecordTM.
- Our goal modeling engine analyzes your Pardot to identify patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers.
- Our Pardot integration syncs every 30 minutes to match and analyze new records or changes to existing records.
Before You Start
Here’s what you’ll need.
Connect your Pardot account with Radius to integrate your marketing automation. We sync every 30 minutes to make sure your data is up-to-date. If you’re already logged into Pardot, we’ll use those credentials. Clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window to make sure you connect the right account.
Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Pardot and click Connect.
- Follow the wizard to enter your Pardot username and password, enter your API User Key, map your Pardot Prospect fields and start matching.
This process can take some time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done.