Who can use this feature?
How It Works
Our Eloqua integration matches your Oracle Eloqua MAT to The Network of RecordTM and finds patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers by consuming and analyzing Account, Contact, Shared Lists, and Activities (Tasks) data. During setup, you decide the level of information you give us access with the user profile you connect for the Radius sync.
- Our data matching engine compares names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and tons of other attributes to find similarities between your Oracle Eloqua MAT and The Network of RecordTM.
- Our goal modeling engine analyzes your Eloqua to identify patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers.
- Our Eloqua integration syncs every 30 minutes to match and analyze new records or changes to existing records.
Prepare for Integration
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Prepare your Oracle Eloqua by assigning a user with security permissions.
Connect Oracle Eloqua and Map Fields
If you’re already logged into Eloqua, we’ll use those credentials. To make sure you connect the right account, clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window before connecting Eloqua in Radius.
- From the Radius main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Eloqua and click Connect.
- Follow the flow to enter your Eloqua username and password, map your Eloqua contact and account fields, and start matching records.
The sync and matching process takes some time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done.
View the Eloqua Integration Dashboard
The Eloqua integration dashboard gives you a high-level overview about the number of contacts and accounts we’ve matched with and your sync status . Plus, you can reconfigure your mappings or reconcile records that didn’t match here too.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Find Eloqua and click View Details.
If you're using Radius Scoring, you can set up Radius Scoring for Oracle Eloqua now.