Connect Radius and Oracle Eloqua to get new prospects from Radius and uncover insight into promising prospects already in your Eloqua. Plus, prioritize the leads your team should reach out to first by setting up Radius Scoring.
How It Works
Our Eloqua integration matches your Oracle Eloqua MAT to The Network of RecordTM and finds patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers by consuming and analyzing Account, Contact, Shared Lists, and Activities (Tasks) data. During setup, you decide the level of information you give us access with the user profile you connect for the Radius sync.
- Our data matching engine compares names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and tons of other attributes to find similarities between your Oracle Eloqua MAT and The Network of RecordTM.
- Our goal modeling engine analyzes your Eloqua to identify patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers.
- Our Eloqua integration syncs every 30 minutes to match and analyze new records or changes to existing records.
We make sure your data is safe and secure by adhering to all industry security controls. See for yourself by reviewing our application and data security standards.
- We use REST APIs to authorize and securely access data without revealing username and password credentials.
- We encrypt and decrypt your data with AES-256 while in transit to our secure data center.
- We maintain a refresh token to make sure your Oracle Eloqua instance stays connected.