Who can use this feature?
How It Works
Our Marketo integration matches your Marketo MAT to The Network of RecordTM and finds patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers by consuming and analyzing Lead, Static List, and Activities (Tasks) data. During setup, you decide the level of information you give us access with the user profile you connect for the Radius sync.
- Our data matching engine compares names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and tons of other attributes to find similarities between your Marketo MAT and The Network of RecordTM.
- Our goal modeling engine analyzes your Marketo to identify patterns in your most successful and unsuccessful customers.
- Our Marketo integration syncs every 30 minutes to match and analyze new records or changes to existing records.
Prepare for Integration
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Prepare your Marketo by assigning a user API access and collecting REST and SOAP API credentials.
Connect Marketo and Map Fields
If you’re already logged into Marketo, we’ll use those credentials. Clear your browser’s cache or use an incognito window to make sure you connect the right account.
- From the Radius main menu, select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Marketo and click Connect.
- Follow the flow to enter your Marketo username and password, enter your API credentials, map your Marketo Lead fields, and start matching records. This process can take some time to finish. We’ll email you when it’s done.
View the Marketo Integration Dashboard
The Marketo integration dashboard gives you a high-level overview about the number of leads we’ve matched with and your sync status . Plus, you can reconfigure your mappings or reconcile records that didn’t match here too.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Find Marketo and click View Details.
If you're using Radius Scoring, you can set up Radius Scoring for Marketo now.