Who can use this feature?
Radius uses the OAuth protocol to authorize and securely access a single user’s Facebook account. The user will need to log in to Facebook with the Facebook credentials for an ad account that can be used to create and edit custom audiences. OAuth authentication expires every few months, but we’ll remind you when to renew your login credentials so you stay connected.
Here's what you'll need to know, and do.
- Read the Radius statement on Facebook 's use of Radius Statement on Facebook Disabling Partner Categories Ad Targeting.
- Make sure you have a Facebook Ad login with Ad Account Administrator permissions.
- Accept the Facebook's Terms of Service.
Considerations for Integrating Facebook Ads
- Your Custom Audience needs to have at least 1,000 monthly-active people in it to view it in Audience Insights. If your audience has fewer people than that, check out some of Facebook's guidelines for increasing audience size (Facebook documentation).
- Radius users don't need to use their individual Facebook accounts. Your Radius account can integrate with a single Facebook account.
- The designated Facebook account should have “Add Account Team” or “Add Account Advertiser” permissions for the ad to create and edit customer audiences.
Connect Facebook Ads
- Go to the main menu, then select Integrations.
- Under Available Integrations, find Facebook and click Connect.
- Log in to Facebook with your Facebook Ad Account credentials for the account you’ll use to create and edit custom audiences.
- Review the Facebook Integration Overview page. If you have multiple Facebook ad accounts, you can select a default ad account.