Our integrations with CRM and MAT tools and digital advertising platforms are secure and easy to set up. Start here to learn about your integration and what it offers, and how to set things up. We also recommend that you get to know The Network of RecordTM, the data source that powers all of Radius' products and services.
- Salesforce Integration
- We'll walk you through the basics of your Salesforce integration so everything is set up correctly. Plus, we'll show you how to add Radius Connect so your Sales team can prospect directly from Salesforce.
- Digital Advertising Platforms
- We'll walk you through the basics of connecting your digital advertising platforms so everything is set up correctly. Our digital advertising integrations lets your team deploy Radius audiences directly to platforms like Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads.
- CRM Uploader
- Upload data from a CRM other than Salesforce to start using Radius to get high quality prospects from our B2B data source, powered by The Network of Recordᵀᴹ. Contact our team to make sure this is available for you.
- Radius Connect
- Using Radius Connect, our sales prospecting feature for Salesforce, your sales reps can view, search, and filter business and contact data right from CRM records, and add leads and contacts directly to Salesforce. If you've purchased this add-on from Radius, learn how it works and then set it up. When you're done, enable your sales team.
Radius Security and Policies
Radius adheres to all industry practices and policies to ensure the security and privacy of your data. For complete details, check out our Radius Security article.