Our customer relationship management tool (CRM), marketing automation tool (MAT), and digital advertising platforms integrations are secure, easy to set up with little involvement from IT, and won’t require you to change existing workflows so you can increase adoption and add value right away. We'll identify and address core data improvements and analyze what success patterns exist so you can identify your best new prospects from Radius and uncover promising leads and accounts in your CRM or MAT that you may have overlooked.
- Salesforce Integration
- We'll walk you through the basics of your Salesforce integration so everything is set up correctly. Plus, we'll show you how to add Radius Connect so your Sales team can prospect directly from Salesforce.
- CRM Uploader
- Upload data from a CRM other than Salesforce to start using Radius to get high quality prospects from our B2B data source, powered by The Network of Recordᵀᴹ. Contact our team to make sure this is available for you.
- Radius Connect
- Using Radius Connect, our sales prospecting feature for Salesforce, your sales reps can view, search, and filter business and contact data right from CRM records, and add leads and contacts directly to Salesforce. If you've purchased this add-on from Radius, learn how it works and then set it up. When you're done, enable your sales team.
- Digital Advertising Platforms
- We'll walk you through the basics of connecting your digital advertising platforms so everything is set up correctly. Our digital advertising integrations lets your team deploy Radius audiences directly to platforms like Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads.
Radius adheres to all industry security controls to ensure your data is safe and secure. See for yourself by reviewing our application and data security standards.