Using Radius, you can select and combine signals to:
- Discover your total addressable market (TAM) and get insight into your serviceable obtainable market (SOM).
- Build segments based on historical performance or hypothesis so you can target prospects with the characteristics that meet your goals.
- Request recommended segments from Radius that include the territories, verticals, and business sizes you serve, based on your select goal.
Here's An Example
Let's say your company offers security management systems for professional services businesses—specifically in the Finance, Legal, and Healthcare industries—whose employees are likely to have passwords for devices. Pricing for your systems is structured as an annual contract, and you’ve historically done best with businesses making $500 thousand to $1 million annually. Your campaign will focus on outbound cold calls.
You have three sales reps to work the leads. Each rep has his or her own territory and they all want leads that have already shown interest in products like yours.
Insights shows signals where you’ve historically done well, so you start there to build your segment using these signals.
- NAICS Code = Finance, Legal and Healthcare industries
- Annual Revenue = $500,000 to $1 Million
Save the segment, then open and edit it in Segments to include these signals.
- Intent = Security Solutions, Password Management
- Region = All three sales reps’ territories
- Contact Has Phone Number
After you’ve built the segment, replicate it to make three copies. In each copy, select the territory of one of the sales reps. When deploying each segment, assign it segment to the appropriate rep as lead owner.