Your decisions are only as good as your underlying historical data. So, before getting started with the Radius we recommend using our data stewardship services for the best actionable insights and audience reach. Updates are based on your needs, and delivered within days, not months.
Here are the data stewardship services our team offers. Contact us to purchase these services and get started.
- CRM Health. CRM Health bundles Matching Analysis, Duplicate Analysis, and Data Append into a single solution to make sure your CRM and MAT contain current and comprehensive data. CRM Health prepares you to take full advantage of predictive solutions like Radius, and makes them even more intelligent and powerful.
- Matching Analysis. Using The Network of Record for validation, Matching Analysis identifies CRM and MAT records that do not match and determines why not. Matching Analysis also identifies CRM and MAT records that match to businesses we list as closed. Apply the analysis to understand your current data quality and how to improve it.
- Duplicate Analysis. Duplicate Analysis identifies duplicates among your CRM and MAT records that match to The Network of Record. From any set of duplicates, it also recommends a single record that should serve as the master. Merge or delete duplicates and move forward with cleaner data, so you can increase CRM adoption, create more efficient campaigns, and get more accurate analytics.
- Data Refresh. For records previously deployed from Radius, Data Refresh updates existing data based on signals from The Network of Record, which is updated every two weeks. All business data is dynamic, especially for small and medium businesses. Having fresh data in your CRM and MAT helps make sure your marketing efforts are accurate and effective.
- Data Append. Every organization wants rich and robust data in their CRM and MAT. Data Append leverages The Network of Record to fill in data gaps, providing new insights about your prospects and more channels to target them. Having comprehensive data helps you find the right contacts, open more marketing channels, and retarget existing prospects more effectively.
- Custom TAM Analysis It’s challenging to understand your Total Addressable Market based on CRM and MAT data alone. Custom TAM Analysis compares your CRM and MAT data with The Network of Record to generate a breakdown of net-new prospects as well as existing prospects worth retargeting—typically by region or location. Use Custom TAM Analysis to inform strategic business decisions and plan campaigns.