How Radius Matches Your Data
When you connect your system of record and Radius, we use our proprietary algorithm to compare your data set with The Network of Record. We give you highly accurate match rates and don't require exact spellings or sequences of data. Matching does not enrich, append, or change fields in your CRM or MAT.
- If a record is matched, it's categorized as either Open, Won, or Lost.
- If a record is not matched, it’ll appear in Matching Manager, where you can match records individually or in bulk.
Best Practices for Improving Your Match Rate
Low match rates are a result of missing or incomplete data in your CRM and might mean that records are missing values for fields like Contact Name or Website. Here are some best practices for improving your CRM match rate and data quality.
- Require field values from your lead sources. To get a better match rate, require that address, business name, website, phone number, and contact name are filled in on your website forms or lists from another sources.
- Set requirements for your sales reps. An unorganized CRM with limited record data is often a result of sales reps that don't enter enough data, or add information to the wrong fields. Train your sales reps to add any data available to them into the right fields helps your match rate improve, plus quality data helps productivity and reporting.
- Use Radius Matching Manager. We encourage you to use Matching Manger manually match records as soon as you integrate as well as to schedule weekly or monthly time review matching stats and power through records available for bulk and individual matching.
- Update your mapping fields. Radius matches fields in your CRM or MAT to Radius fields, but we have no way of knowing if you change fields in your CRM or MAT. Every quarter, make sure to update your mappings in Radius if your marketing or sales operations change which fields store certain data points.
Using Matching Manager
If we can't match a record, you can use Matching Manager to improve your match rate through either bulk matching or individual matching. The Bulk Match option includes records that fall just below our data matching confidence threshold. You can bulk match records individually or by group. The Individual Match option includes records well below our confidence threshold. You'll need match individual records one by one to make sure they are correct.
Manually Match Records
- From the main menu, select Integrations.
- Find your integration and click View Details.
- From Matching Manager, choose to manually match your records in bulk or individually.
- If you choose to match records in bulk, review a few records for accuracy before starting the bulk match process.