When a record in your system of record did meet our matching thresholds, Radius groups unmatched records into three categories by how similar the record is.
- Bulk Match (Manual): Records that were just below the automatic match confidence threshold. Both individual matching, or bulk matching of all records.
- Individual Match (Manual): Records with a low confidence threshold. Individual matching available.
- Unable to Match: No potential match offered.
You can review them and reconcile them one by one or in bulk. Plus, with our machine learning, the more you reconcile, the better Radius gets at matching with your system of record.
Manually Match Records
- From the main menu, select Integrations.
- Find your integration and click View Details.
- From Matching Manager, choose to manually match your records in bulk or individually.
- If you choose to match records in bulk, review a few records for accuracy before starting the bulk match process.