Who can use this feature?
Let's say that a prospect's annual revenue and what advertising technology they use is important information for your sales and marketing teams to know. With a deployment profile, you can include those signals in your deployments so your team can see that information in your CRM.
Before You Start
Here's what you'll need.
- Integrate your CRM.
- A list of fields in your CRM. You'll need to map these to fields in Radius.
- Create custom fields in your CRM for each additional Radius field you plan on using. (Optional)
Create a Deployment Profile
Create a Deployment Profile by adding a Radius field and mapping it to a field in your CRM so we know where to export those values. Each Deployment Profile you create can include five Radius fields. When you create a deployment profile, you can add five Radius fields and map them to fields in your CRM.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Find your CRM integration, and then click View Details.
- Go to the Deployment Profile tab, and click Add Profile.
- Add a deployment profile name and then map the fields.
- Click Save.