Who can use this feature?
Radius can send scores and grades to the Eloqua Contact object. Score for matched Open records existing in Eloqua are scored and new records created in Eloqua automatically receive a score once they are matched. Plus, all the net-new Radius records you deploy are scored.
Take a tour! Log in to Radius, then click the walk-thru icon on the Scoring page.
Before You Start
Here's what you'll need.
- The goal you select must have at least 100 Won and 100 Lost records to score records. For best results, we recommend you have more than 1000 Won records and more than 1000 Lost records.
- Review your lead routing workflows. You may want to create or modify those workflows so they utilize the new Radius scores.
- Add Radius Scoring fields to the Eloqua Contact object.
Set Up Radius Scoring
Radius scoring can take a few hours to finish. We’ll send you an email when the sync is done. After you set up Radius Scoring, we sync every 30 minutes to make sure new records are scored and existing records are updated if they change.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Click your integration and go to the Scoring tab.
- Follow the flow to select your goal, map the fields you’ll use to sync Radius scores and grades to, and set your record grade ranges. You can switch to a different goal later if you need to.
- Click Save and Sync Scores.