In Radius, you can use custom signals when you build market segments, and select them when viewing insights. Name your custom signal and select a Salesforce field on the Account, Contact, or Lead object for the signal to use. For example, you can create a custom signal in Radius that lets you segment by a Salesforce field that identifies customers who have purchased one of your products. Deploy the segment to Salesforce and create a campaign to cross-sell add-on products.
Considerations for Using Custom Signals
- Only Salesforce picklist fields, such as Stage on the Opportunity object, can be used for Radius custom signals.
- When you add a custom signal, Radius needs to re-match to your Salesforce records. This process can take some time.
Create a Custom Signal
- From the Radius main menu, select Integrations.
- In the Salesforce area, click View Details.
- Click Advanced Configuration and scroll to the Custom Signals section.
- Click Edit and then click Add Signal.
- Give the signal a meaningful name so you'll understand what you're getting when you use it when building segments or viewing insights.
- Select the Salesforce object that has the field you want to map to your signal, and then select the field.
- Click Review Changes.
- Click Save and Complete to add your signal and start the re-match process.