Who can use this feature?
Considerations for Radius Scoring
- Scoring works for goals with at least 100 Won and 100 Lost records. For best results, we recommend over 1000 Won records and 1000 Lost records.
- Radius scores only existing Open records we've matched to. Any new records added to your Salesforce automatically receive a score once they are matched.
How It Works
Our scoring engine analyzes explicit business attributes in matched records from your connected Salesforce. We calculate a score for each record to tell you which prospects look most like your buyer profile, as based on your goal. Net new records are scored when they're deployed.
Prepare for Radius Scoring
Here's what you'll need.
- Review your goal model. Prospects you want filling your pipeline need to be categorized as Open.
- Add Radius Scoring fields to Salesforce on the Account and Lead objects, as appropriate based on what you're scoring.
- Create list views in Salesforce for leads and accounts, as appropriate, showing Radius Score and Radius Grade fields. Make the list view available to your sales team, as appropriate.
Set Up Radius Scoring
Radius scoring can take a few hours to finish. We’ll send you an email when the sync is done. After scoring is set up, we sync every 30 minutes to score new records matched in Radius and update scores for existing Open records.
- From the Radius main menu, select Integrations.
- Click your integration and go to the Scoring tab.
- Follow the flow to select your goal, map the fields you’ll use to sync Radius scores and grades to, and set your record grade ranges. You can switch to a different goal later if you need to.
- Click Save and Sync Scores.