Who can use this feature?
How It Works
Our scoring engine analyzes matched records from your connected Pardot to prioritize your hottest prospects based their fit to a Radius Goal. We calculate a score for each prospect by analyzing explicit business attributes to figure out which prospects look most like your buyer profile and prioritize them for your team.
- Scoring works for goals with at least 100 Won and 100 Lost records. For best results, we recommend over 1000 Won records and 1000 Lost records.
- Radius can send scores and grades to the Pardot Prospect object.
- Radius scores only existing Open records we've matched to. Any new records added to your Pardot automatically receive a score once they are matched.
- All net-new Radius records deploy with a score.
Prepare for Radius Scoring
Here's what you'll need.
Set Up Radius Scoring
Radius scoring can take a few hours to finish. We’ll send you an email when the sync is done. After everything is setup, we sync every 30 minutes to score new records matched in Radius and update existing Open records.
- From the main menu, click Integrations.
- Click your integration and go to the Scoring tab.
- Follow the flow to select your goal, map the fields you’ll use to sync Radius scores and grades to, and set your record grade ranges. You can switch to a different goal later if you need to.
- Click Save and Sync Scores.